Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Patch and Provision with EM12c: Index

Over the last few months, I’ve written a few posts on Provisioning Databases in EM12c. After writing them out, I’ve realized that they’re note organized in the best manner. With that in mind, I’ve created a list (see below) which I hope to keep updated, and you will find as a helpful resource.

1. Patch and Provision with EM12c: #1 Database Provisioning - Provision Me a Database!
2. Patch and Provision with EM12c: #2 Database Provisioning - Profiles
3. Patch and Provision with EM12c: #3 Database Provisioning - Using Profiles
4. Patch and Provision with EM12c: #4 Software Library - Create a Component From Oracle Home Clone

Upon further view, I found I wasn’t quite done with this list as I have written other blogs to support the above ones.

1. Adding Entities (Component) to the Software Library in Oracle Enterprise Manager 12.1.0.3.0

Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment